Step up your makeup game with these super cute and soft makeup brushes from Amazon!
They are smaller then your average brush, making them perfect for travel or to throw in your bag for touch ups through out your day.
This set includes 5 face brushes and 5 eye brushes! Perfect for beginners or if you just want to add some more affordable brushes to your collection. I tend to purchases multiples of my favorite brushes just because , lets be honest, no one enjoys cleaning their brushes every day.
But it is important to clean your brushes once every week or so to keep from spreading bacteria to your skin and eyes.
How do you actually clean the brushes?
Follow these seven steps for cleaner, good-as-new brushes and blenders.
- Wet the bristles with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand.
- Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
- Rinse the bristles.
- Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
- Reshape the brush head.
- Let the brush dry with its bristles hanging off the edge of a counter, thereby allowing it to dry in the correct shape. Never let your brushes dry on a towel — the bristles can become mildewed.
Mid-wash, keep the base of the brush head away from soap and water. The bristles are glued to the base, and water and detergent can cause the glue to disintegrate and the bristles to come loose and shed. Do not dry vertically — this will cause water to leak into the ferrule [the piece that joins the bristles to the wand], which will also loosen the glue and lead to bristle loss.
Grab these brushes on amazon at : https://www.amazon.com/MAGEFY-Brushes-Synthetic-Foundation-Concealers/dp/B07L4RD6PG